Sunday, May 11, 2014

Custom Cab Build opener

For Toyota lovers it doesn't get much better than this. I have a habit of buying and selling early model Toyotas, mostly 4x4s. So I search the market in the area daily. One day this ugly custom cab becomes available. I told my co-worker I must have this and ran out the door. Within 30 min of him posting the ad I am at his doorstep holding cash. This poor thing had not been on the road for years. I made one attempt to talk him down and as he began to tell me his phone has not stopped ringing I just pulled out the cash and said sold. I should have started this blog when I started the truck but Ill try and pick it up from here now that it is almost complete. So if you happen to come across this new blog before I get some pictures up, I should be able to post more tonight.  

- Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment